From Henry | Security Division <heinr...@security-division.net>
Subject Re: Points for missing MX Records
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:59:58 GMT
 Hi Martin,

 i know what you mean. Your sender domain is gregorie.org. There are two
 MX records in your DNS Zone. So that´s fine. I just want Spamassassin to
 flag mails from senders who have no MX Records. I have tested this
 anti-spam mechanism in a big environment on a commercial mailgateway and
 much spam is filtered just by this rule. It caused some false positives
 in the beginning of course but I personally think that everybody who
 sends mails should also have MX records to receive mails!

 What i mean is:

 domain example.com -> no MX records return after DNS lookup -> 2 Points
 domain apache.org -> at least one MX record -> 0 Points
 domain gregorie.org -> at least one MX record -> 0 Points

 Cheers!

--
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be clean of viruses.
However, we are not liable for any virus contamination.

LM Networkx Mailsystem