From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: [Q] Adjusting Rule Scores - Which file?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:45:12 GMT
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011, J4K wrote:

>    I am interested in raising the score for the rule RDNS_DYNAMIC.
> However, I cannot find it in any of the files under /etc/spamassassin.
> I thought that it would be listed somewhere in this directory.  In which
> file is this located?

You do not want to alter the distributed files, as any alterations would
be lost on the next upgrade.

That rule doesn't appear in any of your local customization files (under
/etc/spamassassin) because you've never customized it before.

Just put

score RDNS_DYNAMIC 1.00

into your local spamassassin .cf file under /etc/spamassassin and restart
the daemon.

   Gun Control laws aren't enacted to control guns, they are enacted
   to control people: catholics (1500s), japanese peasants (1600s),
   blacks (1860s), italian immigrants (1911), the irish (1920s),
   jews (1930s), blacks (1960s), the poor (always)
  5 days until George Washington's 279th Birthday