From Frank Reppin <fr...@undermydesk.org>
Subject Re: recent sa-update rules (for 3.3.1) break plugin?
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:38:44 GMT
hi list,

it all comes down to this single rule:

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::HeaderEval
header __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS        eval:received_within_months('0', '0.46')
describe __RCVD_IN_2WEEKS      Received: within the past 2 weeks
endif

which was removed in '72_active.cf' in the most current sa-update
provided ruleset (or probably earlier).

The (now) missing 'eval:received_within_months()' clause seems to
hide the vars I'm planning to use - making them undef (see my previous
post).

This in turn reveals that I most likely try to use the API in an
unsupported way (which luckily worked with r923114).

So the real question is - how can I properly use:

   $msg->{ date_received };
   $msg->{ received_header_times };

both from HeaderEval.pm in a plugin?

Thanks for any input on that!