From Chris Conn <cc...@abacom.com>
Subject Re: spamc/spamd using IPv6?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:06:00 GMT

>> Hello,
>>
>> Why use the link-local address?
>>
>> Have a look at this thread;
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@spamassassin.apache.org/msg58685.html
>>

> Link local is all I have ;) I know next to nothing about v6, but it is
> coming... so testing things.
>
> Off topic: I have currently one fixed IPv4 address, and several hosts
> behind it with NAT. Do I need separate IPv6 addresses for each machine
> later? Will the ISP provide them with please? I guess...

Well,

You might want to start reading about IPv6 before you attempt to use it.
  Just an idea ;)  Good on you for trying I guess.

And very off topic indeed; your ISP will in all likelyhood assign you
with a mind-bogglingly huge amount of IP space, if you read the outline
of IPv6 vs IPv4 you will soon realize this.

Good luck,

Chris