From "Warren Togami Jr." <wtog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mass-check submissions Re: My attempt at re-calculating test scores
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 23:58:08 GMT
I think what he is failing to understand is the scores are irrelevant, as
the masscheck is only determining yes or no for each rule across a corpus.
Also "current" is referring to the nightly masscheck snapshot of svn trunk
including the latest rules.

This does remind me however that there is a serious and confusing problem if
people should be using --reuse or not.  As it is now, it is misleading and
broken for most people due to the chicken and egg problem of missing tags
for newer DNSBL's.  We should probably tell people to turn off --reuse
unless they are sure they know what they are doing.

Warren