From Michael Scheidell <michael.scheid...@secnap.com>
Subject Re: mycingular listed on xbl/pbl
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:43:46 GMT
On 12/21/10 12:39 PM, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
> It appears mycingular ( iphone ) ips are listed on spamhaus ( XBL and
> PBL ) for 8 days. I have reject at the smtpd level if found.
>
> May want to look out for this.
>
> Thanks,
> RCR

Good.

you should not be sending email directly from your iphone or mifi.  you
should vpn to your office, use your isp's ip's or use exchange, or
submit (again, to your office)

Thanks spamhaus for helping keep us safe!  All the more reason to use
xbl,pbl and zen.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008