From "David F. Skoll" <...@roaringpenguin.com>
Subject Re: [Asrg] draft-levine-iprangepub-01
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:49:19 GMT
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:15:42 +0100
Matthias Leisi <matthias@leisi.net> wrote:

> Can you be really, absolutely sure that there will never, ever be a
> need to report reputation on anything else than /64?

I think it's a safe bet, especially for whitelists.  If you're
whitelisting someone, chances are that person knows what he/she's
doing and will use a sensible IP address allocation policy.

Actually... is anyone on the list aware of an IPv6 provider that assigns
less than a /64 to end-users?  My tunnel broker gives us a /64 for our tunnel
and a routed /48 for our network.  Our hosting provider gives us a /64
for each host.  Anyone on the list experience anything different?

Regards,

David.