From Shane Williams <sha...@shanew.net>
Subject Re: Learing spam/ham with Pine
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:56:43 GMT
I do this by piping messages (either singly or in muliples) to
spamassassin -r or -k as appropriate.

You may need to enable the ability to use unix pipes, which can be
done within the pine setup, or by adding the "enable-unix-pipe-cmd" in
the feature-list section of your .pinerc.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool
All syllogisms contain three lines |              shanew@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew