From David Burns <davbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with DATE_IN_FUTURE_
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:23:57 GMT
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Michael Menge <
michael.menge@zdv.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we recieve some e-Mails triggering the DATE_IN_FUTURE rules
> where i don't understand why the date is in future.

I've also seen some that I also don't understand.  I've also seen some FPs
that I do understand, but explaining to my users that they need to ask
their corespondents to set their PC's clock and timezone correctly does not
seem to be good customer service.

I've been setting the scores for those to 0 for a long time, but your post
makes me hope that maybe there's a better way?

--David Burns