From Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org>
Subject Re: Mails received with same message id every 15 - 20 seconds
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:19:55 GMT
On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 11:40 +0000, Sharma, Ashish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have SpamAssassin integrated on my postfix mail server via 'Amavisd-new'.

I would have simply written a rule:

header BAD_PETER  From =~ /peterm@warwick.net/

and given it a high score as a temporary measure while I contacted
warwick.net to see what they were about to do about it. They appear to
be a reputable telco and ISP in New York State so mat reasonably be
expected to be helpful.

Are you getting any other traffic from that domain?

What does your user think about this mail? Is he willing to give you a
copy for analysis?

Martin