From "Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)" <mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of "banned" words/bounce to sender
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:22:46 GMT
  On 8/5/2010 1:19 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On tor 05 aug 2010 19:47:37 CEST, "Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)" wrote
>
>> Is this a realistic setup?
>
> postfix will love it if done right with local smtp auth senders, eg no
> sender sends unauthed then its just add smtpd_sender_bcc_naps from a
> list of all local recipients
>
> just dont make it if sender auth is not in place first !
>
> more questions ?, its not a spamassassin answer :)

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not looking for anything along the lines
of authorized senders. I'm wanting to search and email to see if it has
one of several thousand patient names in it.
I guess by main question should be, could I have Spamassassin read a
custom rule to look for several thousand patient names in the format
"John Smith" and "Smith, John"?