From Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bai...@BUC.com>
Subject Re: Text contained in HTML comments causing BAYES_00 to classify as non-spam
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:21:13 GMT
 On 8/4/2010 6:07 PM, Happy Chap wrote:

> No, we're not using an SQL backend and every users has their own bayes
> database.

You mentioned previously that you are using 'sa-learn -u'.  I thought
that option only worked with SQL databases?

In my setup, I have lots of virtual users under the same UID with
per-user settings and bayes (using spamd's '-x' and
'--virtual-config-dir' options).  So when I run sa-learn, I explicitly
specify the database path to make sure it's learning to the right place
(sa-learn --dbpath /path/to/bayes ...).

--
Bowie