From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: spamc client always returning 0/0
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:35:42 GMT
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Gnanam wrote:

> Daniel Lemke wrote:
>>
>> Gnanam wrote:
>>>
>>> "The maximum message size is 256 MB."
>>>
>>> So, email messages that are greater than 256 MB can never be tested
>>> with SA?  Or is there any tweaks to get around this?
>>
>> You need to scan mails that are greater than 256MB?!
>
> Reason I'm asking this is that sometimes email attachment(s) size may be
> on the higher side, that it would easily exceed 256 MB limit.

I sure hope you mean "kB", not "MB". Someone who is sending 256+MB
attachments via email needs to have their attitude adjusted with a
Louisville Slugger.

   If guards and searches and metal detectors can't keep a gun out of
   a maximum-security solitary confinement prisoner's cell, how will
   a disciplinary policy and some signs keep guns out of a university?
  Today: the 65th anniversary of the dawn of the Atomic Age