From "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <d...@prime.gushi.org>
Subject Learning and reporting with spamc in a single step?
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:52:01 GMT
Can spamc do this, or must it be forked to "tee" or something.

Ideally I'd like to both report and learn in a single step (such as in a
pipe from alpine).  I note that spamassassin -r also has the option to
learn (by default!), but spamc doesn't for some reason.  Or if it does,
the manpage neglects to mention it.

In a perfect world, I'd also be able to choose the "express" or "manual"
spamcop methods, which use different reporting addresses, but if I need to
run two commands anyway from my .procmailrc, I might as well use spamc for
one and spamassassin (with an alternate config file) for the other.

-Dan Mahoney