From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Set for Whitelist Only?
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:46:39 GMT
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, andrewj wrote:

> I am migrating to a new server with SpamAssassin. I have a well-known
> email address which is a common spam target, and I want to set it up so
> that only addresses on my whitelist are allowed, everything else is
> automatically blacklisted. How do I set this up?

Outside SA (assuming you have administrative access to the MTA). See, for
example, milter-regex or other MTA-level tools that allow you to filter
based on sender and recipient addresses.

  What nuts do with guns is terrible, certainly. But what evil or crazy
  people do with *anything* is not a valid argument for banning that
  item.                            -- John C. Randolph <jcr@idiom.com>
  246 days since President Obama won the Nobel "Not George W. Bush" prize