From a.sm...@ukgrid.net
Subject Re: SpamAssassin is a disaster for me
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:12:54 GMT
Hi Karsten,

   thanks a lot for your reply...

Quoting Karsten Br├Ąckelmann <guenther@rudersport.de>:

> I first would check bugzilla for similar issues. In this particular
> case, bug 6127. The comments in that bug should help to get debug logs,
> which we would need.
I have previously had a look through this bug report and also posted
some debug logs
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spamassassin/users/153019), Ill
revisit it. First on my agenda is switch to a MySQL backend, so Ill
take a look after that...

> It also briefly discusses the topic of a segmentation fault and Perl
> code. And maybe even a straw -- a particular subsystem to try disable
> and see if that helps.
>
> But ultimately, we need debug logs.
Let me know if those previously posted provide any useful info
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spamassassin/users/153019

> Does that include the libs some Perl modules use? Like Berkely DB?
Yes it Included everything dependent on Perl including BDB, everything
that was listed as dependent in the FreeBSD +CONTENTS files anyway...

thanks Andy.