From Chris <cpoll...@embarqmail.com>
Subject Mail Delivery Failure
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 01:44:33 GMT
I posted a message to the list showing how the spam containing % in the
subject scored on my system. A bit later checking my failed messages
folder I saw this:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

>>> users@spamassassin.apache.org (reading confirmation): 552 spam score
(12.0) exceeded threshold

All my post contained was my scores for the spam sample he posted. Any
reason how/why this happened? Here's the actual post:

http://pastebin.com/gSuHGqXa

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C