From Charles Gregory <cgreg...@hwcn.org>
Subject Re: Whitelisting local domain (spamassassin & qmail)
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:11:11 GMT

You used the phrase 'internal' to describe the IP from which you are
sending your mail. If you are trying to send mail by connecting from an
untrusted (external) dynamic IP address (including blackberries) then you
need to use some form of SMTP authentication on the connection to verify
that the mail is really legitimate mail from your domain. In which case

If your MSA properly inserts the auth information into the
headers, SpamAssassin should react appropriately.

- Charles