From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: SORBS
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:56:37 GMT
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On tir 20 apr 2010 18:00:23 CEST, Bret Miller wrote
>> them as an organization. You need your email to be delivered reliably to
>> everyone on the internet and that's the only way it's going to happen.
>
> not correct, hotmail gmail yahoo works without isp dependice, why care ?

You're kidding, right, Benny?

Why care that the ISP providing my IP addresses can't be bothered to
properly manage it?

Are you saying that freemail services or ISP-provided mail accounts are
all anyone needs?

   Look at the people at the top of both efforts. Linus Torvalds is a
   university graduate with a CS degree. Bill Gates is a university
   dropout who bragged about dumpster-diving and using other peoples'
   garbage code as the basis for his code. Maybe that has something to
   do with the difference in quality/security between Linux and
   Windows.                           -- anytwofiveelevenis on Y! SCOX
  3 days until Max Planck's 152nd birthday