From Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec...@ijs.si>
Subject Re: did I misunderstand DKIM_ADSP_DISCARD or is there a bug?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:09:44 GMT
> > You don't have an author domain signature, the signature there
> > is a 3rd party signature, twitter.com != postmaster.twitter.com
> >    From: Twitter<...@postmaster.twitter.com>

> is there an author subdomain signature ?

No, it has no more value than any other 3rd party signature
as far as RFC 5617 is concerned.

> those twits.

You can still do it manually (line wrapped for clarity):

full __DKIM_VALID_TWIT
  eval:check_dkim_valid(postmaster.twitter.com, twitter.com)

header __FROM_TWIT From:addr =~ /[@.]twitter\.com$/mi

meta FAKED_TWIT  __FROM_TWIT && !__DKIM_VALID_TWIT
score FAKED_TWIT 2

  Mark