From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Mail Marked Spam For VPN Users
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:02:56 GMT
On 12.04.10 12:38, Carlos Mennens wrote:
> On my Postfix server, when my co-workers VPN from their laptops from
> home, they then send mail via Outlook and their ISP IP address.

If they send mail from your domain, they should always send it through your
server (not their actusl ISPs), using SMTP authentication, possibly with
encryption and through different port than 25 (since many ISPs block 25).

That's what port 587 (submission), SMTP AUTH and STARTTLS are for. If your
postfix adds authentication info to authenticated mail headers, SA will
detect it and skip most of checks that hit.

>                 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DOS_OUTLOOK_TO_MX=2.845,
>                 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1=0.001, HELO_NO_DOMAIN=0.001,
> RCVD_IN_PBL=3.335,
>                 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=0.001, RDNS_DYNAMIC=0.982,
> O_EQ_FM_DIRECT_MX=0.001]

eh. AMAVIS. This is not amavis mailing list.

and it does not matter if they use VPN or not.
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.