From Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: rules
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 21:05:31 GMT
On 8.3.2010 21:33, Renata Dias wrote:

> Some messages receive score 0.00/0.00 and other receive the correct
> score like the example below.

> I'm updated SpamAssassin to p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.0_3 and rules are
> /var/db/spamassassin/3.003000/ .
>
> Can someone help me?

You showed a proof that some rules are having a correct score. You also
told that some rules are showing zero score, but did not post any evidence.

Indeed, some rules are scored as zero, but you are free to change the
score in your local.cf or other local configuration file. It is possible
that the result of those rules were uncertain in the mass tests of the
developers, so the score was left 0.

But we do not know. You only posted the rules behaving good.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

Q:	What is purple and concord the world?
A:	Alexander the Grape.