From Jeff_47 <pyt...@finity.org>
Subject RBLs not run when dns_available=yes?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:08:24 GMT

I have an odd situation - it seems like I must be missing something but I
don't know what.

In my local.cf, I had the following lines:
dns_available yes
skip_rbl_checks 0

I noticed that no RBL checks were being run.

If I change dns_available to "test" or comment out the line (same function),
now the RBL checks are run as expected.

Can someone clue me in on why "dns_available yes" seems to result in the RBL
checks being skipped?  I thought this was the recommended setting.