From angusmci <am-nab...@taumail.com>
Subject Re: Pyzor failures after SpamAssassin 3.3.0 upgrade
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:09:08 GMT

Following up on my own message ...

When I launch SpamAssassin, the log shows:

config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": use_pyzor 1
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor

I'm not sure if this is related to my problem, or if these are legacy
configuration instructions left over from an earlier version of
SpamAssassin.