From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: MTX plugin functionally complete? Re: Spam filtering similar to SPF, less breakage
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:38:38 GMT

On 12.02.10 22:24, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> No.  MTX defines 64.71.152.40 as a legitimate transmitting mail server,
> regardless of the domain in the envelope from, From: header, etc..
> Popular misconception, it seems.

So the only effect of MTX should be confirmation that a machine may send
mail? So why the complicated check for DNS record combining DNS name and IP?
Why not simply requesting that machine has a "mail" or "smtp" in its DNS
name?
I'm not interested in your website anymore.
If you need cookies, bake them yourself.