From Kārlis Repsons <karlis.reps...@gmail.com>
Subject Avoid ham to be taken for spam
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:47:00 GMT
Hi,
in fact, all spam filters are normally designed with an intent to get rid of
spam, not ham, but anyway, I'm confused with my possible chances to miss some
mails for no really valid reason. I've seen that long list in [1], but that
doesn't say much of what should be avoided. For example, I remember somewhere
it was said, that SpamCop may be "too aggressive".
So, how should I understand better what to avoid in what cases? (I'd rather
leave out some dangerous tests and train Bayes filter)

[1] http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/rules/STATISTICS.txt