From LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: emailreg.org - tainted white list
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:09:56 GMT
On 14-Dec-2009, at 07:59, Bill Landry wrote:
> Christian Brel, AKA "richard@buzzhost.co.uk" (among other aliases), is
> back…

Ah, that explains the tone and typo pattern of that email.

While I am suspicious of emailreg.org and Barracuda's ties to each other I am not moving to
a shack in Montana because of it, if you know what I mean.

Personally, I am not going to waste the processor cycles checking emailreg AT ALL, so I am
not going to score up emails on the whitelist either. Now, if other more … levelheaded users
of this list find that a slight positive nudge is worthwhile I'm certainly willing to reconsider.
Thirty points in one rule? Do I look like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat?

DARK FORCES indeed.

--
Well boys, we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a
	horse trader's mule, the radio is gone and we're leaking fuel