From "R-Elists" <list...@abbacomm.net>
Subject RE: J.D. Falk spineless insults (Re: HABEAS_ACCREDITED SPAMMER)
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 06:06:29 GMT

> From: LuKreme
>
> Look, get a room. Or at least take this twisted courtship
> dance offlist and spare us, please.

LuKreme,

certainly we understand your point here, yet what about accountability for
Return Path Inc (and other RPI companies) related rules in the default
Spamassassin configs?

we all know we can change them, yet why are they even there as a default?

how did they get in there in the first place?

i do not know and/or forgot specifically where to check...

last but not least, has any of that been changed in the upcoming future
version(s) of Spamassassin?

tia

 - rh