From LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: HTML in Messages
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:45:34 GMT
On 15-Dec-2009, at 09:31, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Get a modern email client. Are you using a KSR33 teletype on a 110 baud modem?

I have a modern email client that can handle HTML email just fine.

Keep the damn html kruft off the mailing lists. It's rude, it's inconsiderate, and it's not
safe. And your messages are especially annoying since you are violating standards by not sending
a plain text portion at all.

Seems like you need to upgrade your client to one that works properly.

--
'And I suppose you know what sound is made by one hand clapping, do you?' said the holy man
nastily.