From Thomas Harold <>
Subject Re: HTML in Messages
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 03:44:21 GMT
On 12/16/2009 10:50 AM, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I had thought that at one time I already set it to text only on this
> list and I had. But that was before the list name changed many years
> ago. I'm been on this list since 2001.

One of the (many) reasons why I've switched over to having a dedicated
email account just for list subscriptions.  I tell Thunderbird to only
compose in plain-text on this account.  Which then applies to all
mailing lists, even if I forget to set their text type in the address book.

It also nicely segregates the dozens of mailing lists away from my
primary work account.

View raw message