From Steve Lindemann <st...@marmot.org>
Subject OT Re: Museum piece...
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:30:02 GMT
>> I think I still have a Model B in the loft somewhere...
>>
>> Kevin

I've seen CP/M mentioned but no mention of the venerable Kaypro!  Oh
those were the days....  8^)

But my first digital computer (at work) was a Raytheon 703 with paper
tape to load programs (after you fingered in the boot) and output was
the lights on the front panel.  I also worked on analog computers for a
number of years, it wasn't so much programming as re-engineering.  I
actually do miss those days.
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign