From Marc Perkel <m...@perkel.com>
Subject Re: Short URL Providers RBL List
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 01:10:05 GMT
<head>
</head>
RW wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:05:25 +0100
Jonas Eckerman <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:jonas_lists@frukt.org">&lt;jonas_lists@frukt.org&gt;</a>
wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Marc Perkel wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">I don't know if it will be useful but I made a short URL provider
list that is DNS readable.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Thanks. That could be usuable in my URLRedirect plugin. A current
list of URL redirectors is the main thing missing from that plugin.

It would be even better it included info about wether a URL shortener
uses HTTP redirects (wich is what my plugin checks).
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
One other thing is that sometimes the links have already been cancelled
for abuse, and the redirection goes to a page saying that. Such pages
aren't going to be in any URIBL list, but obviously they are very
strong spam indicators.  Ideally there would be a regex to match those
links on each redirection service.

  </pre>
I love that idea. I thought this might go somewhere!<br>