From Michael Scheidell <scheid...@secnap.net>
Subject Re: word file spam
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:48:51 GMT
McDonald, Dan wrote:

> Incidentally, if anyone knows how to convince the latest Outlook service
> pack to not mung the body and strip headers when doing the "create new
> message and drag the message into it" trick, I'd love to be able to tell
> the helpdesk so that they can collect proper message bodies...

can you still select two messages and right click, FWD as attachment?
(and delete the one you don't want)
as for munging, no, outlook has ALWAYS munged headers.  it mungs them
LESS if you use imap, but mungs them all the same.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008