From Chris <cpoll...@embarqmail.com>
Subject Re: How to log sending IP in spamd
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:28:46 GMT
On Sun, 2009-10-04 at 11:46 -0700, Steve Fatula wrote:
> We use Spamassassin via spamc/spamd via procmail. In the maillog file, we see when there
is spam, the message indicates a bunch of information. raddr shows up always as 127.0.0.1,
which is our course our connection to SPAMD from our machine via procmail. Similarly, rhost
is our machine.

> We are trying to tally up totals by sending IP of SPAM. So, none of the log messages
show sending IP when used in this environment.

> How can we get spamd to log the sending ip? Alternatives?
>
> Steve

Steve, are you looking for something like this:

If so I can send you the formail recipes I use.

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C