From Luis campo <lcr_2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Report in header of SPAM emails
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:06:17 GMT

I was referring to the following:

I have found that emails that have been filtered by SPAM and have been placed in the Quarantine
folder in the header are not report of SpamAssassin.

I want to know about the rules and scores assigned by SpamAssassin to those e-mails filtered.

Thanks

Luis

> From: jarif@iki.fi
> To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Report in header of SPAM emails
> Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:54:11 +0300
>

> > As configure SA to emails that have been submitted to the
> > QUARANTINE directory containing the report SA in the
> > header.
> >
> > Huh?
>
> Language barrier.
>
> Maybe he sees now the spam going to quarantine folder by amavisd-new or similar (do they
do that to spam too, I don't know), and wants that changed to a report in the headers.