From "Jari Fredriksson" <ja...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Custom Bayes score
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:38:53 GMT
> In a general consensus for those who have customized your
> BAYES scores, what are they? I have been experimenting
> with them, but I have not been successful with a
> "perfect" score. What I'm NOT looking for is a lecture on
> how everybody's systems are different.

I have set BAYES_99 to 5, but not changed the other values.

It seems that my bayes training is good, and 99% of my spam generates BAYES_99.

So. it's a poison pill, but no false positives with that rule yet. Kind of like a personal
system, while I do filter  some mail of a small company too with the same setup (info@ address).