From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: Two more SA/MySQL questions.
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:16:55 GMT
On fre 25 sep 2009 13:50:45 CEST, LuKreme wrote

> How does a shared UID separate the individual accounts in the MySQL
> map into individual IDs in the MySQL bayes?

it can only be done with unix users so far, eg have 2 unix users share one
id in spamassassin set same username in user_prefs

and this is imho why amavisd also can only do site wide bayes, not pr user

i dont use vpopmail so it might not be how it works in your setup

a dream is to have for me amavisd with spamassassin sql based user prefs

--
xpoint