From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: Outlook 2007/imap headers
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:39:42 GMT
On tir 01 sep 2009 16:18:37 CEST, Fran├žois Rousseau wrote

> Almost all my user use Outlook :(

why is it sad ?, it can do imap aswell as pop3

> In the past with Outlook 2003, I was using an IMAP account to
> permit my users to transmit their spam with all the headers.

okay

> But now with Outlook 2007 I lost almost all the headers when the
> email is moved to an IMAP account.

moved from imap to imap folder ?, same remote password in one mailbox
on server ?

if otherwize the user gets mail from pop3 and later move it with imap,
then i might say headers will be changed

> Anyone have found a solution to this "great" new Outlook feature?

dovecot-antispam, and all remote users via imap, it even works with amiga :)

dspam add a tag to the body so when reported back as ham or spam, it
only need this tag to know original headers and body as learnt in the
first place

--
xpoint