From "Benny Pedersen" ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: New type of spam... (very curious)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:26:12 GMT

On Wed, July 1, 2009 08:50, richard@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:

> I'm going to need to disable some of these lists as the MTA has already
> blocked stuff on them Kind of pointless making repeat lookups for stuff
> already tested. Thanks for pointing that out Benny.

pleasde do your home work again !, when you disable some of that rbl testing in sa, more spam
will not being cought since mta can
only check client ip, but sa checks all recieved ips :)

if you think it does to much checking add more trusted_networks, msa_networks

its not that hard is it ?

back to my c64 in my nokia e51 :)

--
xpoint