From Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
Subject Re: Ways to block bouncebacks?
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 12:03:27 GMT

On 05.04.09 11:12, Jeremy Morton wrote:
> Maybe this is just the docs being worded badly, but it looks like that
> simply marks en charset mail as being not spam... it doesn't
> automatically mark non-en charset mail as being spam:
> "Mail using the character sets that are allowed by this option will not
> be marked as possibly being spam in a foreign language."

Yes, I guess that needs re-wording. Mail in other character sets will
apparently be spam and will be scored properly.

> What I want is to ALWAYS mark non-en charset mail as spam.  Does it do that?

increase the score for CHARSET_FARAWAY* rules. But you have been warned for
using too high score for one simple rule, haven't you?

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.