From Matt Kettler <mkettler...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: URIBL_BLACK
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:20:31 GMT
Kris Deugau wrote:
> Matt Kettler wrote:
>> I just tested this, and it works perfectly on my system. I added this
>> line to my local.cf:
>>        score URIBL_SC_SURBL (1.5)
>>
>> And that rule jumped from 0.5 to 2.0 in a test message.
>
> Yes, that works fine.  What doesn't work is where the "score RULE
> (adj)" entry is in a channel ruleset, and the original rule is in a
> different channel or the stock ruleset.
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure why you'd do that. Are you trying to
distribute updates rule sets over sa-update that contain score mods?

In general, the adjustment must be parsed after the rule, so unless you
can gaurntee the channel is parsed *after* the channel containing the
rule, it's not a good idea.

But if you're just changing a local box, local.cf is the place it
belongs in anyway, not in a channel. (a channel used only by one server
is really silly)