From William Taylor <willi...@corp.sonic.net>
Subject Re: whitelist_from_rcvd propigating between users
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:02:40 GMT
On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 05:53:30PM +0200, Karsten Br├Ąckelmann wrote:
> To be a little more helpful and less snippy -- if you want more detailed
> answers, and check if it might be a different bug than the one
> mentioned, telling us about your SA version would be a smart first
> move...

I wasn't being snippy. I replied with more information to Daryl's post but I must
have sent it directly to him instead of the list. I don't have the exact reply
handy but I am running  SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10)
The bug does seem to be very simmilar to bug# 4179

So maybe the bug still exists under different circumstances?