From Larry Nedry <spamassas...@bluestreak.net>
Subject whitelist_auth problem
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 20:19:20 GMT
Hi All,

A few days ago whitelist_auth and whitelist_from_dkim stopped working.
Everything else seems to be working well.  I haven't made any changes to
the server recently so I find this puzzling.

neither of these rules work:
    whitelist_from_dkim    *@example.com
    whitelist_auth    *@example.com
And it doesn't matter whether the rules are placed in local.cf or the
userprefs MySQL table.

whitelist_from and white_from_rcvd still work so I'm using those as a stop gap.

This server is running SA 3.1.4 with compiled rules and user prefs in MySQL.

Does anyone have any ideas what might have caused this to stop working?  Or
how I could troubleshoot it?

Nedry