From Michał Jęczalik <mic...@jeczalik.com>
Subject Re: plugin: eval failed: Can't locate utf8.pm in @INC
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 17:29:12 GMT
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>> But spamassassin tries to find it in 5.8.8. And that's probably the
>> reason. How to tell perl (or spamassassin?) to include
>> /usr/share/perl/5.10.0 in @INC as well? Now this variable has only 5.8.8
>> paths. I've created a symlink 5.8.8 -> 5.10.0, maybe it will work as a
>> temporary solution.
>
> Haven't you upgraded perl w/o reinstalling spamassassin? Or, doesn't
> spamassassin use old version of libperl?

OK, now I have a symlink and there's another problem:

plugin: eval failed: Undefined subroutine utf8::SWASHGET called at
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/HTML.pm line 732

Aaargh, I guess somebody at debian developers team did not coordinated
perl and spamassassin packages somehow, but don't know why and how to fix
it. ;(