From Joseph Brennan <bren...@columbia.edu>
Subject Replies to this list
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:45:05 GMT

Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> wrote (to someone else):

> And, please, do NOT send me private copies. I do not need nor want them.

I noticed I have to keep editing the To field every time I reply.
Why doesn't the list insert a Reply-to directing replies to the list?

It does have a Mail-Followup-To field, a proposal from 1997 that was not
included in RFC 2822 in 2001, so not surprisingly clients don't know
they should use it.  If it was "standardized" in the last couple of
years I expect someone here to educate me  :-)

Joseph Brennan