From "Benny Pedersen" ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: vbounce does not catch qmail bounces
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:50:21 GMT

On Fri, June 6, 2008 14:33, Alex Woick wrote:
>>> whitelist_bounce_relays lxrouter.wombaz.localnet *.prima.de

should be ok if its public dns

postfix add $myhostname here

> For the time being, I solved the problem by removing
> "lxrouter.wombaz.localnet" from whitelist_bounce_relays.

imho this is wroung

> <something>@prima.de is already always present in my Received: lines,
> since I send all of my mail through their smarthost.

postconf -d | grep rewrite

here is what i do:
local_header_rewrite_clients = permit_inet_interfaces
remote_header_rewrite_domain = localhost.junc.org

when email from outside my inet interfaces have not fqdn i add & rewrite with
localhost.junc.org with resolves to 127.0.0.1 :)

if its inside inet interface i add $mydomain

now that is in place i can score on this fact in spamassassin :)

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098