From "Benny Pedersen" ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: spamd on a remote server - user_prefs
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:38:29 GMT

On Mon, June 2, 2008 22:29, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

>>> Ours works just fine across multiple MX server calling
>>> multiple spamd servers with a replicated mysql backend.
>> just a shame this does not work with amavisd :/
> Works fine. I use amavisd, but I have disabled it's SpamAssassin feature.

no, each recipient cant disable a spam rule with amavisd, but that is possible
with spamc/spamd, so far this is not possible with amavisd

even change scores pr rules :/

if yuo found a way to do this with amavisd then please share it :)

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098