From Chris Hoogendyk <hoogen...@bio.umass.edu>
Subject Re: Replies to this list
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:25:46 GMT

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Am 2008-06-10 13:43:07, schrieb Chris Hoogendyk:
>
>> hmm. Didn't notice "upbrade" rather than "upgrade" until I was actually
>> replying. ;-)
>>

> :-)  Now I had to look into me German->English dictionary...
>
> Hmmm, maks no snese...  "brad" is a "Drahtstift"  but  then  a  Reverse-
> Lookup give me "wire-tack" which is something like a "nail".

Yup. That would be "brad", but not "brade", which, in fact, is not a word.

I took "upbrade" as a misspelling of "upbraid", which means to
criticize, reproach or verbally discipline. Of course, it could also
have just been a typo for "upgrade", but that wouldn't be as much fun.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator
 (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center