From Yet Another Ninja <sa-l...@alexb.ch>
Subject Re: how to keep updated against german spam?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:00:44 GMT
On 6/10/2008 2:35 PM, peter pilsl wrote:

> Yet Another Ninja wrote:
>
>> Is there a place where you posted these spams so potential rule
>> writers know which you're talking about?
>>

> I just uploaded three different examples of recent spamwave to my webpage:
>
> http://www.goldfisch.at/goldfisch/temp/spam1

Hardly think you need special rules for these...

Everyone of the sender IPs is listed in Zen and/or other RBLs
(as probably the rest of this type you got)

Don't see any SA hits of any RBL
Razor,Pyzor,iXhash would have probably got them as well.

You may want to enable SA network tests and use zen.spamhaus.org in your
MTA for hard rejects - works wonders.

Be prepare to raise your "required=2.4" to "required=5.0"  and update
your SA version and last but not least, run a weekly sa-update.