From Diego Pomatta <info...@abelsonsa.com.ar>
Subject Error while sa-learning
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:43:32 GMT
(again as new mail)
Hey list,

I get lots of these errors while passing a mbox file to sa-learn for
spam learning:

Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected non-continuation byte 0x72,
immediately after start byte 0xf3) in transliteration (tr///) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm line 1049.
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected non-continuation byte 0x20,
immediately after start byte 0xe1) in transliteration (tr///) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm line 1050.

with variations in non-continuation byte and start byte, but all in
lines 1049 and 1059 of Message.pm
The process finishes well and tokens are learned, so I assume it's some
of the messages within the mbox file that are somehow corrupted.
It started today after I added a bunch of new spammy msgs I collected.
What does the error mean and how can I identify the mails with the problem?

Regards
/Diego